Purchase a "Booster Bag."
It's your membership to the Friends of the Library!
$12 - Individual (One Booster Bag)
$18 - Family (Two Booster Bags)
Fill your Booster Bag at any sale for just $2.00 (some exclusions apply)!
Memberships run for one calendar year (January - December). Memberships purchased in the last quarter (October - December) will carry over into the next calendar year.
- You are contributing to the education of our community! The library is dedicated to providing enlightening and educational experiences. Your membership fee will be used to make purchases or supplement programs that might not be fully covered by department budgets.
- Your current membership entitles you to shop a "Members Only" preview night at each Book Sale.
- You will receive a postcard reminder before each scheduled Book Sale.
- Fill your Booster Bag for just $2, during any scheduled Book Sale (excludes some items that are individually priced).
Book Donation Policy:
The Friends of the Library is accepting book donations. The librarians will determine if they can be used for the library collection; otherwise, they will be included in the next book sale.
There are some items we simply cannot accept as donations. These items include:
- Moldy books or those that have been kept in storage and mildewed
- Outdated (2 years old or older) encyclopedias or textbooks
- Non-fiction books that are 5 years old or older
- Reader's Digest condensed books
- VHS tapes
- Audio cassette tapes
Please see the main customer service desk to find out where to leave your items. Thank you for donating to the Kendallville Public Library!